Monday, September 7, 2009

Protest against injustice!

If you are not familiar with the Folsom Street Fair, located in San Francisco please look it up now.... Okay now that you have seen that, did you know that children are allowed to this event? Not only are they allowed but encouraged to go. Last year I personally saw a girl no more then two years old dressed in leather, sitting near a guy receiving oral sex from another man. I tell you this today to not shut down the fair or stop grown people from doing what they want. But I’m asking you to join us this September to help protest the event so children cannot enter, to make sure that you must show a valid I.D. to get in. Children to young to not understand what is going on should not be let in. Message me for more info, please regardless of your views or who you are we should all stand united on this to stop this injustice. Join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment